HyDrive transducers represent a revolutionary improvement in bass speaker technology and a major leap forward, fusing paper and aluminum in a roadworthy speaker design that is more robust and efficient than anything available.
With Hartke’s HyDrive series, you get the best of both worlds: the warm tone of traditional paper cones and the clear, punchy attack of aluminum. HyDrive’s patented Hybrid Cone Technology produces a speaker that uses an outside paper cone to push a warm, deep low frequency and an inner aluminum cone that produces mids and highs that cut, yet still remain sweet.
One of the most important advances with the HyDrive speaker is its power-to-weight ratio. A HyDrive speaker weighs 40% less than traditional speakers and delivers 250 watts for the highest power-to-weight ratio of any bass speaker available. But the innovation runs even deeper. Because of its cast aluminum frame and neodymium magnets, HyDrive speakers operate cooler and deliver more reliable power handling at peak performance.
- 2 x 10-inch 150 watt HyDrive neodymium hybrid cone driver
- 250 watts of power
- 1-inch titanium compression driver
- World-famous Hartke Shape EQ
- 7-band graphic EQ
- Bass and treble contour controls
- Variable compressor with LED indicator
- Hartke Bass Attack Overdrive
- XLR balanced direct output
- Effects loop
- RCA CD input
- Footswitch jack (Shape and Bass Attack)
- Solid plywood cabinet construction with durable vinyl covering
- Weight: 61.6 lbs